Dental veneers are tooth restorations designed to improve your oral health care with artificial enhancements that bond directly to the fronts of teeth. Veneers are durable yet thin shells that can be customized for the size and shape your mouth needs.
Make way for an enhanced smile with dental veneers. Here are some things you should know:
– Dental veneers are intended to suit all sorts of teeth for the perfect smile you desire, including enhancements in the color, shape, size, curvature, feel, and overall aesthetics of problematic teeth.
– Oral health problems such as tooth decay, bruxism, and enamel erosion can be masked with veneers to restore the full beauty of the affected teeth once again.
– Veneers can fix minor malocclusions including spacing issues and other alignment ailments often found with teeth.
– A single dental veneer can weather the ravages of constant wear and tear on your mouth for over 10 years.
– Teeth that have been broken due to oral accidents and injuries may need to be covered with dental veneers.
To learn more about dental veneers, contact Dr. Gloria Pipkin and our team at Carolina Avenue Dental Care by calling us at 843-899-5911. If you would like an oral exam or bi-annual professional cleaning, our dentist office is located in Moncks Corner, South Carolina. Our team is here waiting to help get you the smile you’ve always wanted!